- Its Gtk2, so its faster and slicker
- Read your feeds with the "space" key
- Organize your feeds in categorys, and read an aggregation of all the unread messages in each category
You will need perl-Gtk2 plus all the non gtk modules required by Syndigator.
To install perl-Gtk2 visit perl-Gtk2 release page.
You must install the latest versions of perl-Glib, perl-Gtk2 and perl-Gnome2 modules (RPMS available).
|Bugs & ToDo
If you need/want to report a bug or a feature request please read the main Syndigator page for instructions.
- GtkHtml2 has not arrived to Gtk2-perl yet, so the message display is in text.
- The sort column of a view is not saved yet
- It does not have importers or notifiers (Yet!)
- We have plans to implement a tray icon controller
able to connect to database